I have heard so many of my professors and grad students make jokes about it. Believe me, we’re aware.
I was going to watch a movie and go to sleep but then my roommate texted me and told me my other roommate was being shitty and transphobic (well she said she was talking about trans stuff and since she’s transphobic that’s how it went down) and so now I’m just ranting at my good roommate about it and am too angry, maybe I’ll just rage sleep.
|Me:||That's the difference between me and you, Mike. I would have told everyone when I went back to work in California I slept with two chicks at the same time in a fancy hotel on a recruiting trip.|
wow you only listed two dead ones
Oh wow you’re right! Though one died lots… oh shit Joan’s not gonna die right?
inezco asked: Top 5 fictional TV characters!
- IANTO JONES
- JOAN HARRIS/HATHAWAY
- LANE PRYCE
- CAPTAIN JACK HARKNESS IN DOCTOR WHO
- EVERYONE ELSE I CAN’T LIST BECAUSE THERE’S NOT ENOUGH SPACE LIKE PEOPLE I JUST MET IN ONE SEASON LIKE SUZANNE/CRAZY EYES OR BOB FROM MAD MEN OR LIKE CLASSIC CHARACTERS LIKE LUCY RICARDO OR ROB PETRIE OR EVERYONE ON FUTURAMA OR LIKE EPIC CHARACTERS LIKE THE FUCKING DOCTOR THIS QUESTION UGHHHH.
notjanine asked: top five things to put sriracha on. top five people you'd like to punch in the face (or would like to see get punched in the face). top five movies you really need to rewatch.
- Quinoa and soybeans and soy sauce.
- Kale and noodle (preferably udon) soup
- Peanut and bell pepper stir fries.
- Rice. Just rice.
People I’d like to see punched:
- As much as I say I’d like to punch someone or not the thought of seeing someone actually get punched makes me feel bad so ummm I don’t think I’d like to see anyone punched.
Movies I need to rewatch:
- Dr. Strangelove
- Barry Lyndon
- An American Werewolf in London
- Pierrot le Fou
- Bonnie and Clyde
Jesus that’s not even a fraction of the things I need to rewatch. I need to watch a lot of things I saw when I was younger and just getting into movies but like also couldn’t really appreciate movies yet.